NDA – National Defence Academy Application
Two times every year, NDA exams are held all over India by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) to select candidates for various defence jobs. In 2014, application forms are being distributed for the exams scheduled in the month of April.
About 320 vacancies are now available in the defence force. Candidates need to apply by downloading the application form, filling it up with the proper information, and posting the same to the relevant place in order to get a valid admit card for the entrance test.
How to Get NDA Application Form?
Candidates, who are looking for suitable defence jobs need to visit the official website of the UPSC – an authorized body to conduct defence recruitment exams. On the website, www.upsconline.nic.in the candidates must download the form to fill it offline or fill the form online in the site itself.
Where to Post Filled-in NDA Application Form?
NDA application forms can be posted online or offline. However, procedure of either of the procedure is different.
If applicants want to submit the application form online, they must follow two stages of registration – Registration 1 and Registration 2.
- In the first process, the application form is filled in with the required credentials of the candidates and posted online by clicking the Submit button.
- Once the first process is complete, the second process starts where the recruitment authorities seek printed document of the State Bank of India (SBI) bank Challan to show that the registration fee has been paid. The challan must be printed in an A4 sheet.
- A printed pay slip of Rs 50 must be required to be given to the bank to get the bank seal for the challan.
If candidates don’t want to post the application form online, they can get the said form from a particular post office mentioned by the UPSC department. The candidates must:
- Buy the application form from the post office by paying a fee for the same to the post master.
- Fill in the application form completely.
- Send the application form before the due date.
…Note that application forms for NDA recruitment exam is available from December 21, 2014 to January 20, 2014. The duly filled in forms must reach the respective departments by January 20, 2014.