NDA – National Defence Academy Exam Admit Card
One of the popular entrance tests for government jobs organized by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is the National Defence Academy (NDA) exams. This exam is held two times every year where candidates need to attend questions in English, Mathematics, and General Ability Test. Successful candidates can fill up vacancies in the defence sector.
The written test is held at various centers. The candidates need to attend two papers in the same day itself. To enter the examination center, an admit card is provided by the UPSC department. It is a card with admit card number certified against the name and photograph of the examinee. One dedicated admit card is offered per year for a particular exam schedule.
How to Get an Admit Card
Once the application form along with the application fee is submitted, the UPSC will process the application and provide admit cards to each successfully applied candidates. Candidates must:
- Wait for the month of January, 2014 to get the admit card for NDA exam scheduled for April 2014
- E-admit card or software version of the admit card can be downloaded from the official site of the UPSC.
- Click the link, http://upscadmitcard.nic.in/ to start the downloading process
- Check the date of issue and the end date to ensure that the admit card is downloaded within that time
- Follow the instructions to navigate through the downloading process. Personal credentials must be filled in, such as information on registration number, date of birth, and so on
- Print the admit card and take the hard copy of the admit card to the examination hall
What to Do if You Face a Glitch in Downloading
If the e-admit card is not getting downloaded or there are some errors on the card itself, notify the same at the following email: email@example.com. Candidates who cannot process their admit card can also visit the nearest UPSC center to seek help.
Make sure you keep the admit card even after your examination is over. Admit card is a legal proof of evidence to prove your identity and that you are a genuine examinee for the NDA exam, 2014.